The Torrequebrada Casino is located between Málaga and Marbella, in the municipal district of Benalmádena Costa. Given the extra-ordinary climate and surroundings of this privileged location, the Torrequebrada Casino is an ideal location to spend a few days at any time of the year enjoying a rest and having fun at the same time.
Nearby there are golf courses, beaches and many other leisure options to choose from during your holidays. And for sea lovers, the Benalmádena Marina, with its ample shopping area, is just 2 kilometres away.
Twenty-five years later
- The Torrequebrada Casino opened on 1 April 1979. 26 years later it continues to be one of the major tourist centres of the Costa del Sol and one of the most complete complexes at a national level with an extensive offer of leisure activities. It comprises a Casino, 5-star Hotel, the Fortuna Night Club, Restaurants, Convention Centre…
– During the winter, opening hours are from 9:00PM to 5:00AM and during the summer, from 9:00PM to 6:00AM. Open everyday except 24 December.
– Its facilities have been recently remodelled, including specific renovations to the décor, gambling furniture, air conditioning system, lighting and restaurant area.
– The Torrequebrada Casino is classified as one of the biggest casinos of Spain and consists of a slot-machine room, a very large main gambling room and a private one. American Roulette, French Roulette, Black Jack, Baccarat and Poker.
– The Restaurant Grill-Casino offers an elegant and meticulous atmosphere where guests can have a pleasant dinner and evening enjoying the traditional dishes or new creations of Mediterranean cuisine and a select wine list.
– A large, easily accessible parking with 8 levels, 700 metres from Benalmádena Costa
Opens: 9:00 PM; Closes: 5:00 AM; Admission: 4:30 AM
Per Day: 4 euros. Week: 20 euros. Month: 40 euros. Year: 100 euros.
In order to have access to the Gambling Halls, you have to show an entrance card that you will be given upon presentation of your national identification card, passport or driver’s license. The card is personal and non-transferable.
The Casino Director may, in general terms, request visitors to adhere to certain dressing and etiquette standards, the character of which may be general, seasonal, for specific days or times during which the gambling rooms are open.
-Poker without discarding
Avda. del Sol, s/n
29630 Benalmádena (Málaga)
Tel.: (+34) 952 446 000
Fax: (+34) 952 445 702
Category: Spain family holidays